Information Collection and Use
User-Supplied Information: If you fill out the contact form on this Site, we will ask you to provide some personal information (such as e-mail address, name, phone number and state). Please do not submit any confidential, proprietary or sensitive, personally identifiable information (e.g., Social Security Number, date of birth, drivers license number, credit card number, bank account information, or other financial information) (collectively referred to herein as “Sensitive Information”). If you submit any Sensitive Information, you do so at your own risk and we will not be liable to you or responsible for consequences of your submission. Information that you provide to us through the contact form will be used so that we may respond to your inquiry. We may also use information you provide to us to communicate with you in the future. If you do not wish to receive such communications, you may opt out as described below.
Web Analytics: When you visit our Site, we may track information about your visit through our web analytics service. Examples of the information we may collect include:
- the town/city, state and country from which you access our Site;
- the kind of browser or computer you use;
- the number of links you click within our Site;
- the date and time of your visit;
- the web page from which you arrived to our Site;
- the pages you viewed on the Site; and
- certain searches/queries that you conducted via our Site.
The information we collect helps us administer the Site, analyze its usage, protect the Site and its content from inappropriate use and improve the user’s experience.
Sharing and Disclosure
We will not make your personal information available to any unaffiliated parties, except as follows:
- To agents, website vendors and/or contractors who may use it on our behalf or in connection with their relationship with us;
- if we are unable to assist you with your matter, but know an unaffiliated attorney or firm that may be able to help you, we may refer you and share information you provided us with that party;
- if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation, legal process, or government request;
- if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to protect the safety of any person, or to address fraud, security or technical issues;
- as needed in connection with the transfer of our business assets (for example, if we are acquired by another firm or we are liquidated during bankruptcy proceedings); or
- if we believe in good faith that sharing the data is necessary to protect our rights or property.
We are very concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information. We take certain appropriate security measures to help protect your information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to defeat our security measures. Zore Law will not be responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a breach of security and/or confidentiality when you transmit information to us by email or other electronic communication or when we transmit such information by such means at your request. Please note that we will disclose any compromise of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your electronically stored “personal data” (as defined in applicable state statutes on security breach notification) to you via email or conspicuous posting on this Site in the most expedient time possible and without unreasonable delay, consistent with (1) the legitimate needs of law enforcement, or (2) any measure necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system.
Links to Other Sites
Correct, Amend, Delete Personal Information and/or Opt Out of Future Communication
Contact us via the phone number, contact form or mailing address on our Site at any time to:
- See what data we have about you, if any;
- change/correct any data we have about you;
- ask us to delete any data we have about you; and/or
- opt out of future communications from us.
Your information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction.
Our Policy Towards Children
This Site is not directed to children under 18. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personally identifiable information without their consent, he or she should contact us. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personally identifiable information, we will remove such information from our files.
Changes to this Policy
Effective Date: 9/15/2015